Operation Preparation-H



Nope, this isn't a post about hemorrhoids. It's a post about preparing for Hannah.We've been working hard on her nursery and have made some awesome progress. We painted the walls a pale yellow and the ceiling is blue with clouds. We added butterfly, dragonfly, lady bug, and flower stencils all around the room. It looks so cute.
We've also been working on some of the extras. I've been making collages inspired by something I saw at Pottery Barn Kids. Kelly has been working on bird house wall sconces, which will be adorable. Big sister Bella has been trying not to lick too much paint off the walls and generally doing her best to be as cute as possible. Everything is coming together. It's so exciting.
Maybe we're just inspired by the fact that it is finally Spring. Although, in the Pacific North West, it's hard to tell. We got a ton of hail this weekend. We have crocuses blooming in our yard, which is so fun and I can't wait for the tulips and daffodils.
Whenever I'm feeling bummed about the cold, I remember that without the cold, we couldn't have the tulips and daffodils, and it helps some. Plus, we don't have any restrictions on how much water we can use (Sorry San Diego).
Whenever I'm feeling bummed about the cold, I remember that without the cold, we couldn't have the tulips and daffodils, and it helps some. Plus, we don't have any restrictions on how much water we can use (Sorry San Diego).
Once the warm weather is here, Kell and I have tons of plans for the yard (don't we always?). I just hope I'm not too big to be very useful. If you get a hankering to do some yardwork, come on over!

Post a Comment