Book Monster

Hannah got the perfect onsie as a baby gift from Rachel. It's from Powell's and it says, "Book Monster." We love it and we're so glad she's finally grown into it. 


For those of you who don't know what Powell's is, it's pretty much the most awesomest book store ever. It's in downtown Portland. Kell and I hate going into P-town, but when we do, we like to make a Powell's stop. It's glorious.  Now, if only we could go in without all those whacky Portlanders. 

Please note, our little miss is pretty much sitting up on her own here.  She does fall backward sometimes, but she's really getting the hang of it.
2 Responses

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Wacky Portlanders? We prefer the term, 'eclectic', thank you very much. And I would think you would LOVE coming to P-town, 'cause you can see me! Tee-hee!
    Read the monster a book for me, 'kay? I like 'Go, Dog, Go!' :)