Welcome to the Kello Show. We are Kelly and Laura (Lo), Hannah, and Bella the dog. We are California transplants in the Pacific Northwest. This blog is to share with friends and family all the adventures of our happy little family.
90% like Daddy. But maybe if I had a baby picture of Mommy, I could find some resemblance. Get after your Mom to find your baby picture and post it! Aunt Jackie (though this blasted computer program insists I'm "anonymous".)
Well, of course, the top one looks like Daddy. The bottom one looks less like him. The one that looks like my baby, mama, is the one of her eating spinach. You should have posted that one for the Mommy one
Yeah, I think there's "looks like daddy" and "looks not so much like daddy." There's not really "looks like momma." But Kell says she does. Maybe when her cheeks are red, because then it's like my Rosacea. :)
90% like Daddy. But maybe if I had a baby picture of Mommy, I could find some resemblance. Get after your Mom to find your baby picture and post it!
Aunt Jackie
(though this blasted computer program insists I'm "anonymous".)
Well, of course, the top one looks like Daddy. The bottom one looks less like him. The one that looks like my baby, mama, is the one of her eating spinach. You should have posted that one for the Mommy one
Yeah, I think there's "looks like daddy" and "looks not so much like daddy." There's not really "looks like momma." But Kell says she does. Maybe when her cheeks are red, because then it's like my Rosacea. :)