A Scheduled Birthday
So, our little girl won't budge. This means we have scheduled her birth date. It will be June 30th. She is scheduled for a morning C-Section, but I've had friends who have gone in and been rescheduled because there was no room at the inn. So, hopefully, the 30th won't be a popular day.

I've decided Hannah must be very much like her mother, in that she likes schedules (daddy refuses to live by the clock). So, I guess we're seeing the first of many traits that are sure to reveal themselves. I wonder if she'll have my eyes and the freckle that Kelly has right above his lip (I love that freckle), if she'll love the rules of grammar like me, or the sound of language, like Kelly. Will she want me to teach her to sew or for daddy to teach her how to play basketball? Or maybe she'll want to play a musical instrument (which neither of use really do). Whatever she does or does not get from us, she'll be her own perfect version of herself. And, we can't wait to meet her.
On another note, here are a couple of pictures of our little Allen Family from Mother's Day. Our dear friend Jen Ferguson took these when she had us over to celebrate with her family.


Post a Comment