3 Weeks Old
I know, I know, we haven't been posting. Well, see, we have a newborn, and that adds to the normal chaos around here. I will try to be more diligent.At her two week appointment, Hannah weighed in at 6 lbs, 14 oz and was 19.25 inches long. That puts her in the 15 percentile for weight and 25 for height. Our teeny, little tater tot! If she keeps eating like she does, she'll shoot up the charts in no time.
Our little miss is three weeks old tomorrow. She has changed so much in three weeks.

Things she likes: The perfect tight swaddle that daddy does, dancing and singing to Pete Yorn with momma, tummy time (she's so strong), bathes, eating, and sleeping
Things she doesn't like: The car seat and pooping
Things momma and daddy like: Everything
Grandma has gone home now, and we sure do miss her. Thank goodness she left behind a freezer full of dinners (thanks for the recipes, Aunt Peg). Hannah misses her morning cuddles and I think Bella really misses all the extra walks. Kell and I miss our own personal gardener. :)

We are getting a pretty regular routine, which is fantastic. I won't call it a schedule, because she's just a tiny little thing, and we follow her more than she follows us. It works for us though. We're getting good sleep at night, and can even get things done during the day (I made blueberry jam while she napped yesterday).

Thanks for writing on the blog - I love reading about that little sweetie
(and I don't remember how to change my signature from Grandma J,which I use to comment on Lucas' blog.)
She's just beautiful! And such a tiny thing - just like my Natalie ... who is now 36 inches and 29 pounds ... soak up every moment because babies have a way of growing into toddlers entirely too fast! Congratulations!
Oh, and we took Natalie all the way to Montana and back (20 hours round trip in three days) when she was just 3 months old. She did great, and it was good for us ... good luck on your fruit loop trip; I'll be anxious to hear how it goes.
She is SO BEAUTIFUL! I have you beat by about 2 months so I've been there!!!
d