Cooking with Hannah



This is a tribute to David and Jill -- our creative and hilarious cousins.  They put their little boy Lucas in a stockpot and aptly titled it, a Modest Proposal.  We had to follow suit.

Here is Hannah, all set to cook:








 

One day, we'll whip this out at her birthday party and royally embarrass her.  That's our job as parents, right?
2 Responses
  1. David Says:

    We are so honored! And disturbed. Hannah is freakishly cute. Luke talks about her constantly despite never having met her, and he especially liked these pics.
    D&J&L


  2. Unknown Says:

    oh how I love this picture!
    also, you asked about keeping the puree from seeping through the levels in the dehydrator- I put a layer of parchment paper under the puree. the fruit leather post will be up again tomorrow (the haiti fundraiser bumped it this morning), but I'll add that info in!
    thanks for stopping by!
    kirstin @ kojo