6 Weeks Old and Some Visitors
Hannah is six weeks old now and getting bigger. She is finally filling out the newborn clothes and we might even be able to start putting her in 0-3 month stuff. It's been too big thus far.While I'm on the topic of clothes, perhaps Carter's can explain something to me: Sleepers. They fit her in length (maybe even a tiny bit short). You can fit another whole baby in around the waist. And, the arms are insanely long. Who are these long-armed fatty shorties that Carters designs for? I'm sure other people have other issues, which makes me wonder, do any babies fit perfectly in these things? But, I digress.
Our girl is getting stronger every day. During tummy time this morning, she lifted her whole upper half up off the mat. She's getting good at finding her thumb for sucking too. She's happy about 98% of the time and when she's not, I'm sure it's my fault (I'm just prepping myself for when she's a teenager and loathes her mother). But really, she's the best thing since sliced bread, which, if you really think about, is pretty great and useful.

Kell's mom and brother are in town from Tacoma for a visit to meet our sweet girl. Uncle Nick is excellent at rocking her bouncy seat to put her to sleep and Grandma Sheila tells us things that daddy and Hannah have in common. Everyone agrees that she's beautiful. :)

She's such a sweetie pie! I can't wait to hold her.
You is a winnah. :) email me your address to claim your Imposters Daughter.. by Laurie Sandell
:)
d
You are a winner again. :) AYFFR
Except .. mine was all sailor mouth. :)
I'll have a gifty to you when at least 2 of my 3 kids ... cooperate. Perhaps the whole process of mailing something to you from the post office will provide for blog material... the post office usually does this to me :)
thanks for continuing to stop by. Your hannah is so precious. My M is getting so big now.. but it seems like yesterday I was smelling her fuzzy little head for the first time.
d
You is awesome. BUt you need a spam email for your profile so you that yo sistah from another mistah ( sorry it rhymes) .. can freaking respond to your funny comments.
I'll just have to air our laundry here sista.
When you said " And I'm not be dirty either." in your comment.
I imagined it could only mean.. that you weren't a dirty minded gurl.. . re: FUZZY HEAD.
Or .. that your AYFFR.. winning definition was sailor mouth curbed... cause you aren't DIRTY.
Or perhaps your ghetto speak .. went array.. and I have been there. So I will not judge. .lmaooo!
You dig?
Either way I had fun trying to figure it out.
you are another winner...
tater tots is yours, if you still want that one. Please email me your address.
hipinfo@hiphandmaids.com
I never win anything. This is too exciting. :) I went and bought a lottery ticket just to be safe.