Two Month Appointment

Hannah turned two months yesterday and today was her doctor's appointment.  At two months, our girl weighs 9 lbs, 12 oz and is in the 10-25th percentile for weight.  She is 22 inches long and in the 25-50th percentile for height.  I think she's got daddy's metabolism (thank goodness for small miracles!).

She "chatted" and smiled with the doctor.  She was a perfect little patient.  And then she got her shots.  Three of them. She cried some, but was fine once she got her breast friend.  She slept on the way home and has been her normal happy self ever since.  That's our girl!


And now for something completely different...

I am a domestic goddess. That's right. Yesterday, I decided to whip out the stand mixer (thank you Aunt Jackie!) and I made chocolate chip cookies, bread, and cinnamon rolls. I don't know exactly what got into me, except to say that I can't do anything without going big. That's just how I roll.  So, the house has smelt delicious for two days now and I think Kelly might just be coming out of a butter-induced coma.   

I never want to buy a loaf of bread again. It's so easy when a mixer does all the work for you. And, I can actually pronounce all the ingredients that go into the bread that I make.  Definitely no high fructose corn syrup here (says the girl who loves a nice coke every now and then).
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Nom on the baby, and nom on the baking! I like your new blog background! I'm sorry I didn't get to visit with you guys more last night, I wish I coulda stayed. But my dress is really cute, you should see it!