Going for a Walk

Going for a walk is a pretty regular thing around here.  With Kelly and I both working from home, an afternoon stroll is a nice way to break up the monotony of staring at a computer screen.  These are a couple of shots from our walk, because I couldn't resist how precious our little Hannah Beth looked.



















And this last one is just a picture of Hannah during Tummy time, because she's too darn cute.
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Cute! Her hair looks really red in that last picture - and she looks a lot like daddy!


  2. Unknown Says:

    Look at how sweet your little one is!
    I know this will sound totally random, but I found the plain onesies at Walgreens (of all places, right?). Anyhow, hopefully you can find some as well!
    kirstin @ kojo


  3. How big already!
    Glad you're back.

    xoxo
    supah