Our First Anniversary


Today was Kelly and my first anniversary.  We decided to relive a little of the wedding and ate at the Sassy Onion in Salem. They catered our wedding at the Oregon 4-H Center. The wedding food was stupendous. At least, we heard it was. Kell and I got to eat very little of it, as our photographers wanted us for some shots with the sunset.  We're glad we did the pictures. They were beautiful. We ate breakfast today at the Sassy Onion, and it was really good. 

After we ate, we picked up our cake. The bakery that we ordered from does a free 7" cake decorated like your wedding cake, with one of the cake flavors for your first anniversary.  We picked the chocolate and fudge layer (the others were white cake and marionberry cream, and pink champagne cake with peach cream). It was delicious.

We have had an amazing year since our wedding -- the most amazing part is our beautiful daughter.  We are so lucky. 






I love this picture because she's got Daddy's hand and you can see his wedding ring. 
2 Responses
  1. COngrats!! many years of happiness are ahead I'm certain! I love that your bakery gave you a cake. HOW NICE. I think i'm going to do that from now on.. order a small bridal type cake. I Love that idea. Thanks for stopping in! and infusium.. lord lord lord.. did i use bottles upon bottles.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Congrats, you two!